Reading is one of my habits, I usually read both local and international media, and it’s actually where
I get more information; it’s where linking me around the world; the wars, the politics, economic issues and also Sports sides, I understand the power of media after I experienced reading local and international media.
On my emphasis of Local media( Somali media), most of them are private media and one-sided; I mean, the information they provide is not based on the facts.
So what we need to be asked ourselves in s is, having a private media company is it a crime or a problem compared to the world?
The answer will remain forever “ NO”, but what do we want to understand is the matter?
The matter is to be biased or one-sided while you are in media or I may say simply it’s a crime, in my word to private media employers and employees Especially, managers, reporters and editors to maintain mediation and be realistic for considering the effect of their society, while dozens of people are flowing their media.
On the other hand, the local journalist of them has no competence in the journalism work they involve in, which make the situation worthwhile and make it out ethical standers of the media.
I experienced in my assessment of our local media and their newsrooms some of them severeness to government members who’s not belong to their tribe while some media are defending those government members because they belong to the same clan since our newsrooms working like these, I said: "if you are not to read our media, you are unaware, if read it you are misled."
A third party is a member of our media ( Somali Media) who’s well prepared, skilled in journalism work and characterised by realism rather than imagination or one-sided.
By Dhaqane Roble Halane ( Dhaqane choux)
x
People of Hiran are suffering as other regions in the country, but they have an addition of poor leadership, lack of social service, floods and civil wars and many more. Lack of good leadership started when Somalia practised central government to appoint the governors and the mayors of the region by warlords, ignorant and self-interest practitioners who never work the common interest of the region. After the formation of Hirshabeelle State, the local residents of the region were expecting the newly formed administration to make a significant change in the areas of social service, security and the leadership of the region. According to villagers, nothing has changed, but the situation worsened. The elites of the region think that the appointment of uneducated governors and mayors who cannot lead only increase the administrative corruption problem, which can result in displacing hundreds of families in the city every single year. Floods are damaging economic activities and raise humani...
Comments
Post a Comment