Skip to main content

Courageous Son.


Courageous Son.

02/April/2018, 7:49pm o’clock. It’s night time and I meet Feysal Sa’iid, a very young man but talented and intelligent. At that time I am going to one of the city centres which is where me and my friends usually meet and share life experiences, friendly jokes and laugh together.

Feysal is a driver of a mini tex with three wheels which is called Bajaaj. So that night I stop a Bajaaj and I board on it. It’s Feysal’s Bajaaj. What amuse the eyes amuses the body! My eyes are attracted to Feysal right away; how young in age he is and already working, I am keen to know more about his life story.
I start to asked questions, I say “gentleman I am really proud to board your Bajaaj since you are a young but intelligent person who decided to work and fight the poverty.” He laughs at me and replies “I am ready to answer all your questions”. I ask him “please tell me your life story in a shortest form that you could?’’

So he starts and says “my family is composed of five children I am the third born of the family, the two elder are girls and the two younger are boys. My mother died when I was eleven years old because of obstetrics complications. At the age of twelve I decided to leave the Quranic school and started working in order to help my father who was struggling to provide our livelihood. I have a training on how to drive Bajaaj, and I am working till now father more I am fifteen years right now.” He added to continues his speech. One day I am willing to be a great businessman and be a millionaire!”

What a hard work, what a dream, what a personality! All about his attitude, believefs decisions impress me extremely. He is brave, a positive thinker, confidently saying that he is wiling to be a father, and moreover he believes that he has a position in this world. 
Immediately what came to my mind is that some of my friends who are graduates at their firs t degree but are not yet working and each and every one of them is only willing to have white collar work. No one is willing to do such work like what Mr Feysal does. Those friends include one of my closest friend; He graduated two years ago but he doesn’t work till now, he is morally disappointed. I can describe him this way: a lazy man because he usually sleeps and wake sup, eats and drinks, go to canters, where elders meet and share friendly chats and drink tea or cafe. If I say to him “do the work that,  Feysal does!” he gets angry almost like he wants to fight with me!

The World of amazing!! Those who reach the age of workforce are not willing to work while the teenagers who don’t reach the age of workforce do. To me, everything is about willingness and passion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Cursed Hiran?

People of Hiran are suffering as other regions in the country, but they have an addition of poor leadership, lack of social service, floods and civil wars and many more. Lack of good leadership started when Somalia practised central government to appoint the governors and the mayors of the region by warlords, ignorant and self-interest practitioners who never work the common interest of the region. After the formation of Hirshabeelle State, the local residents of the region were expecting the newly formed administration to make a significant change in the areas of social service, security and the leadership of the region. According to villagers, nothing has changed, but the situation worsened. The elites of the region think that the appointment of uneducated governors and mayors who cannot lead only increase the administrative corruption problem, which can result in displacing hundreds of families in the city every single year. Floods are damaging economic activities and raise humani...

Bunkiyo Buuga iyo Qaraxii Baaba’a Sababay Ee Moqdishu ( Tani waa sheekadeyda)

28 Feb 2019   maalin Qamiis ah waxa aay iigu bilaabatay si qurux badan sidii caadada ahaydba, waxaan la soo toosay qorshooyin nololeed oo u baahnaa kala hormarin.   Waxaa jirtay arin aan habeenkii ku seexday oo ahayd ogaansho aan ogaaday Buriena Schoolarship iyada oo aay ka dhimantahay kaliyah labo maalmood waqtiga aay dhici lahayd( Deadline), in kastoo waxyaabaha leyskaga baahnaa aay adkaayeen haddana waxaan is tusay inaan u tartamo deeqdaa waxbarasho. Subaxdii Arbacada oo ahayd maalin kahor maalinta qamiista ah, waxaan ka fasax qaatay iskuulkii aan macallinka ka ahaa si aan u dhameystiro waxyaaba looga baahanyaay qofka deeqda waxbarasho ee dalka Burinia   in uu   u tartamo doonaayo,   inta badan dukumiitiyada waxa aay ahayeen kuwa aan haysto waxa iga dhinaa oo kaliyah waraaqda dambi la,anta ( Non- criminal record) oo laga qaato C.I.D. Inkastoo aay adkeed helisteedu aayna qaadaneysay waqti badan haddane dadaal iyo isku dayo badan kadib waan helay maalin...

Opinion Article: WHAT IS THE SOLUTION OF RECURRENT FLOODS IN BELET WEYN CITY?

 The town of Belet Weyn experiencing   repeatedly worst flooding and thousands of families displaced from the city in each year, the floods disturbed the normal life of the residents, major business of the city are in bog down situation while the workforce who basically relied on the wage earning from daily activities are in humanitarian ground. Every Somali citizen looking for an answer and questioning himself what is the reasons behind, the repeatedly floods of the capital city of Hiiraan province and what is the solution?   To my understanding, it can be categorized reasons result repeatedly floods of belet weyn city into three main reasons. First the Italian colony inhabited and built a place which is a farmland where unsuited totally to inhabit. The second reason is the banking soil of the river’s water run ground and The third reason is mismanagement and irresponsibility of the administration, particularly Hirshabelle State with unawareness of the ...